Finally, you can bake Pi pies for pi-rates!
- Pie baking pan shaped like the symbol for number Pi
- Can be used to bake cakes, casseroles or… Pi pies
- Capacity: approx. 1.4 litres (roughly one standard cake mix)
- Non-stick coating prevents baking nightmares
- The shallow shape allows faster baking with less heat
As nerds, we like jokes and plays on words that outsiders might not get. Our favourite dead horse to beat is the number Pi. After all, Pi is basically omnipresent and (almost) every useful formula relies on the infinite number. And as fate would have it, the word Pi sounds exactly the same as pie…
Obviously, this quickly led to the development of our very own Pi Pie Baking Pan! This baking pan allows you to bake cakes, casseroles or the fabled Pi pie in the comfort of your own kitchen. The pan’s non-stick coating prevents your baked goods from sticking to it and alternatively, you can use the paper inlay as a template for baking parchment for an extra layer of security.
The flat shape allows the pan to achieve amazing results with less heat and considerably less time in the oven, which equals to more cake per time unit for you! 🙂
Please note: Since sharp metal objects such as knives or cake servers might scratch the surface and thus impact the non-stick properties, we recommend to simply flip your baked goods onto a plate before cutting them.
- Dimensions: approx. 35 x 3.5 x 32.5 cm
- Material: non-stick steel
- Liquid capacity: 1.4 litres